- Products are grown or made from start to finish, in USA, Canada and Europe
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Founded by off-grid island homesteaders Klaus Wallner and Thamm Jamikorn
- Strong end to end waste reduction
- Advocates of the plastic free and zero waste movement
- A solid benchmark for the sustainable goods industry
- Fundamental insight into ecology and toxicology and application of that knowledge through socially responsible business practices
- Advocates for equitable value distribution
100% organically grown hemp
Natural Color – unbleached and undyed
Ivory Color – hydrogen peroxided
Remaining Colors – Biodegradable, low-impact, eco-friendly dyes
Use as shower curtain (can be used without liner), window curtain, room divider and for a variety of other uses.
Natural fiber yarn and/or paper-based
*This is one of a few companies that will be shipping the product directly to you. We typically don’t allow this but because Rawganique’s margins are so small, it is the only way we could include their world class products on our site. You should not, but in the event you do receive anything encased in plastic, please notify us so we can contact the manufacturer.
Must have good ventilation in the bathroom. Machine wash as needed on gentle setting, with like colors, using cold or lukewarm water. Hang dry recommended. !00% natural wax can be used to completely water – proof material (will darken the ivory and natural colored curtains).
- Repurpose your old curtains into rags
- Find a clothing donation box near you. Even though your towel may not be in a reusable condition, such materials are often separated from reusable items, broken down, and then repurposed
- If you can’t find a clothing donation box for you, use terracycle’s simple program for recycling textiles. See the link below for more details