- Products are grown or made from start to finish, in USA, Canada and Europe
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Founded by off-grid island homesteaders Klaus Wallner and Thamm Jamikorn
- Strong end to end waste reduction
- Advocates of the plastic free and zero waste movement
- A solid benchmark for the sustainable goods industry
- Fundamental insight into ecology and toxicology and application of that knowledge through socially responsible business practices
- Advocates for equitable value distribution
100% organically grown European flax.
Great for shopping, lighter grocery loads and many other of your carrying needs.
*This is one of a few companies that will be shipping the product directly to you. We typically don’t allow this but because Rawganique’s margins are so small, it is the only way we could include their world class products on our site. You should not, but in the event you do receive anything encased in plastic, please notify us so we can contact the manufacturer.
Special linen requires special care. Washers without agitating cores are recommended. Use gentle, biodegradable detergents. Bleach, brighteners and fabric softeners are not recommended. Oxygen based whiteners are ok to use. Dryer not recommended – hang dry. Linting is normal for naturally processed organic fabrics. This doesn’t affect performance and will stop over time.
“We have all been spoiled by the advances in the chemical sciences that yield wrinkle-free clothing, stain-proof clothing, high-performance micro-fiber synthetic clothing, but these advances come at a potentially high cost to the environment and human health. At Rawganique, we revel in creating untreated, unprocessed organic clothing, footwear, and bed and bath products because our homesteading roots have given us a great deal of respect for nature, the fragility of our planet, and the potential cost of chemicals to the health of humans and wildlife.”
- Repurpose your old shopping bag into rags.
- Find a clothing donation box near you. Even though your towel may not be in a reusable condition, such materials are often separated from reusable items, broken down, and then repurposed
- If you can’t find a clothing donation box for you, use terracycle’s simple program for recycling textiles. See the link below for more details
Height – 16” Width – 14” Depth – 3”