- Women owned / family owned
- Certified B Corporation
- Green America Certified Company
- Philanthropy – 1% for the planet, The Bee Cause, The Rozalia Project and Nat Geo
- Global Organic Textile Standard certified organic cotton and dyes used
- Sustainably sourced beeswax used
- Paper-based packaging is Forest Stewardship Council certified
- Time allocated for volunteering – beach cleanups and other forms of environmental stewardship
- Advocates of equitable value distribution
- Strong advocates of zero-waste movement and other environmental initiatives.
- Product donations to schools and other organizations
Certified organic cotton, sustainably sourced beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin.
These wraps are great for wrapping leftovers. They can also be used to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, herbs, baked goods and a variety of other foods. Secure with a natural rubber band or natural fiber string if desired. Avoid raw meats that can contaminate wraps.
Paper-based with a small plastic window
Avoid any heat sources. Wash with cool to lukewarm water and dish soap after each use and let air dry. Once dry simply fold the wrap and store it. Avoid raw meats that can contaminate wraps.
Made in USA
Wrap – At the end of your wrap’s useful life, cut the wrap into strips to add to your compost heap, or wrap them around pieces of kindling and use as a natural and effective fire starter.
Thin Plastic Window – this material is typically not recyclable through city and residential recycling programs. For places that except plastic bags, you can ask if this is an acceptable item for this type of waste stream. If not, Terracycle has a program in place for these materials:
Small – (7″ x 8″)
Medium – (10″ x 11″)
Large – (13″ x 14″)